Saturday, July 09, 2005

And We're Off

Greetings fellow Confessional Lutherans. This is my first attempt at a blog; so please bare with me. Let me explain the purpose of this blog. The purpose here at Cleveland Confessional Lutheranism is to raise awareness of Confessional Lutheranism in the Cleveland area. I have been here in Cleveland for almost 2 years. I am the pastor of St. John Lutheran Church in Strongsville. I have seen many Lutheran churches go away from what it means to be Confessional Lutheran. As time goes on, it is my hope that more and more people might know the joy and comfort in the Lutheran faith. Please click on "Archive" for more postings.

4 Comments:

At 4:31 PM, Blogger stjohnstrongs said...

Please click on "Archive" for more postings.

 
At 4:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please click on "Archive" for more postings.

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger ghp said...

Welcome to the Lutheran blogosphere, Pastor Haugen!

I'm very much looking forward to following your blog, as I have a soft spot for the Cleveland area, as that's where my sister & her family are located (Akron/Copley actually, but they did live in South Euclid a few years back...).

You're off to a great start -- it's always great to read good, strong, Confessional stuff!

-ghp
Glen Piper
Territorial Bloggings

 
At 11:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You shine brightly in a very dark place. Have some fun Latin:
Teneamus confessionem!
Heb.4:14b

 

Post a Comment

<< Home